Saturday, January 25, 2014

A Great Way to Pray


*My bible study group is doing a 33 day contemplation and prayer challenge. We are using a program called Reflections on the Daystar Cable Channel. It is wonderful: just images of nature, beautiful music, and bible verses that appear and fade from the screen. It runs about 28 minutes, so we are calling it the 28! I find it is really helping me shut out distractions. I have even watched it on You Tube on my Ipad in the bathtub! That was nothing short of awesome. Also,,, my kids know how seriously I am taking this and have been pretty great about leaving me alone. Hey! I know what you're thinking... your kids are older, what's the big deal? Listen, my kids bug me the minute I want some quiet time as much or more than when they were toddlers. Give this quick video a look, or check out Reflections on TV. Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment